Career Opportunities with Konnectryx
Roles and Responsibilities
We’re excited to be hiring a new Project Manager for our fast growing, privately held company! This person should have deep knowledge of best practices in terms of scope management, timeline management, and client communication to successfully ensure the success of the projects. This role requires strong experience in understanding the company and client’s requests within the scope of work, and strong internal and external communication skills.
Our new project manager should be hungry to move things forward and collaborate without ego or prejudice among peers. We have a strong team atmosphere where each person is operating at their peak performance.
- Manage daily project management responsibilities and coordinate with the team for weekly updates, project timelines, and deliverables
- Communicates effectively between clients and liaises well with the internal team including managing the weekly meeting
- Works directly with designers and developers to manage the overall scope and build of projects
- Manages and assigns support tasks effectively and communicates clearly back to clients with details of the resolution, makes sure that time is logged against their account
- Creates timelines and schedules for requirements based on the scope of work and manages this process throughout the duration of a project with clear and effective communication
- Assists with the generation of project proposals, timelines, and scope of work in partnership with internal stakeholders
- Responsible for meeting expectations and deliverables on time and in high quality
- Effectively manages all projects assigned by manager and/or coordinators
- Performs other related duties as assigned
- Understanding of CRM, POS and financial software systems
- Communication is key in this position, must be willing to manage a project and clearly communicate to the team.
- The candidate must be detail-oriented, well organized, and self-motivated.
- Time management, planning, and workflow management
- Ability to work in a fast paced, ever changing environment with project management software skills such as Microsoft, Trello, Atlassian, Oracle, Quip, Google 360
- The candidate must have proven experience and knowledge in Lightspeed and Salesforce
- Flexibility, adaptability, and the ability to learn quickly in various technical and creative environments, while delivering quality work by tight deadlines, are key attributes of this individual.
- Must have strong creative, technical, and analytical skills.
- Must possess excellent communication skills in both technical and business environments with speed and accuracy.
- Drive to continuously learn and improve is absolutely key!
Our executive team brings years of experience from companies such as Oracle, Salesforce, Microsoft, Accenture, Apple to name a few. The role will report directly to the Chief Operating Officer The expectation for the project manager is to hit the ground running by taking self serve training on product and operations. Your team will help you assimilate through our flat management style and open office policy.
Our roots are in the adventure sports market with our first Salesforce Appexchange app being DivingGlobal designed to help retailers run their business in the cloud.. The team is active volunteers and participants in many sports affiliated events. After one year in your role, the company will pay for PADI Open Water scuba dive certification. We believe the best education is experience and feel our organization should be role models for those uninformed about our oceans.
To apply, complete the form below.
Send inquiries to: email@example.com