- Enter all expenses for reconciliation with CFO in Salesforce.com
- Add expenses to SFDC and submit monthly
- Pay all Vendor companies and keep updated information on all accounts for recurring payments
- Credit card payments when possible
- PI local companies whatever way possible; i.e. water, electricity, internet, rent
- Post 1x a week for company branded sites and blogs; DivingGlobal, ASM, and Konnectryx on social channels
- Post pictures to sites
- Manage Trips & Classes on Facebook, Airbnb, DivingGlobal website
- Manage all inquiries of inbound requests from social channels
- Add inventory for eCom posting on DivingGlobal Lightspeed websites
- Schedule and compile weekly email drops using Salesforce.com Campaigns
- Pull reports for Leads & Contacts while adding them to Campaigns
- Pull lists from selling tools with email addresses for preparation to add to CRM using XLS, Google Docs
- Organize Google folders for BookItGlobal, DivingGlobal and Konnectryx
- Organize travel arrangements
- Meeting and appointment setting for executives
- Update and maintain frequent flyer accounts for hotels, airlines, travel sites
- Manage recruitment process of intake, scheduling and interview screening
- Update all account profiles such as Amazon, eBay, Craigslist, Freelancer, Upwork, G2, etc.
- Get completed projects from the developer team and build profiles
- Manage logistics for office orders, keep kitchen and supply room stocked.
To apply, complete the form below.
Send inquiries to: firstname.lastname@example.org