Summary of expectations:
Konnectryx offers a wide range of technology from custom consulting and application development, to integration of top tier software such as Salesforce, RingCentral, Microsoft, Lightspeed. The role of the channel manager is a crucial part of our development plans in North America and expansion through APAC. This individual needs to possess high analytical and problem solving skills. The channel manager will report directly to the executive staff and follow direction from the team focusing on revenue growth through rapid channel partner expansion. The channel manager will present a 90 day plan with details on industry verticals, geographic penetration including expected revenue results. The budget will be set forth by the executive team and will be fluid based on delivery against goals.
This role involves direct engagement, hunting, prospecting of new partners as well as nurturing existing relationships. We expect the channel manager to be proactive and organized with a desire to seek out partners that broaden our portfolio, essentially building value for our clients. Konnectryx takes great pride in offering best of class integrations to solve business problems for our clients.
Our team is fast moving and progressive. We enjoy a blended portfolio of customers due to the mix of our product offerings. Our products address government, higher education, healthcare, retail online and brick and mortar. This role is particularly focused on eCommerce and POS products.
Previous channel experience is requested but not essential.
Previous quota carrying or budgetary responsibility.
Ideal candidate is located in Northern California but not required.
Reimbursement of Lightspeed & Salesforce certification.
Scuba diving certification
Unlimited vacation and remote worker flexibility. Nice updated HQ office in Sacramento, California with friendly employees, free snacks, health and medical insurance.
Summary of responsibilities and skills below:
- Maintain budget & revenue expectations
- Achieve growth targets in existing and new business accounts
- Press release & Blog posts to multiple platforms
- Post 1x a week Konnectryx on social channels
- Coordinate speaking engagements on Zoom and in person for CEO / VP of Sales
- Manage all inquiries of inbound requests from social channels and online chat stream
- Schedule and compile weekly email drops using Salesforce.com campaigns
- Pull reports for leads & contacts while adding them to campaigns
- Work with sales business development team to set meetings and appointments
- Coordinate with sales business development team call blitz & partner initiatives
- Pull lists from LinkedIn with email addresses for preparation to add to CRM using XLS, Google Docs
- Full working knowledge of Salesforce & Google Application Suite
- Pipeline management, forecasting, budgeting
- Certification on Lightspeed Retail
- Ranger skill qualification in Salesforce
- Utilization of online booking tools for calendering
- Utilization of marketing tools for blog management
- Organize travel arrangements for trade shows and partner summit commitments
- Due to the current state of travel (COVID) we expect this role to be predominantly home based
To apply, complete the form below.
Send inquiries to: firstname.lastname@example.org