Sales Account Executive
Konnectryx offers a wide range of technology from custom consulting and application development, to integration of top tier software such as Salesforce, Microsoft, Lightspeed.
The role of the sales account executive will directly engage prospects in technology discussions providing businesses the ability to engage their customers through open, mobile and social channels. As a result, businesses will be in a position to radically improve time management, reduce expenses, increase revenue and develop a more holistic connection with customers.
The sales account executive will be responsible for selling the Konnectryx products and services via telephone, email, social channels. A typical week involves speaking with 30-50 prospects, creating pipeline entries, hosting webinars, conducting research by industry and meeting revenue targets. This is a quota carrying position with expectations of growth quarter over quarter.
Our executive team brings years of experience from companies such as Oracle, Salesforce, Microsoft, Accenture, Apple to name a few. The role will report directly to the VP of Global Sales. The expectation for the account executive is to hit the ground running by taking self serve training on product and operations. Your team will help you assimilate through our flat management style and open office policy.
You will have the opportunity to work with some amazing people and help provide change for customers.
Build upon existing skill sets and advance career potential by leveraging internal mentorship and training. We promote from within!
Summary of responsibilities and skills below:
- Transactional focus with long term planning
- Track record of success against target metrics
- Responsible for weekly post to company blog and social media channels
- Ability to run coordinated campaigns with marketing team
- Ability to demonstrate product knowledge online in virtual webinar
- Skilled in running territory and industry reports in SFDC Sales
- Manage a pipeline of new and existing prospects in SFDC with hyper accuracy
- Evangelizes the full range of Konnectryx products, and services identifying how they align to prospect requirements
- Aptitude for technical, industry, and market facts positioning Konnectryx as an industry leading solution
- Ability to understand target audience and apply executive plan to daily work ethic and routine
- Responsible for quarterly business review to senior management outlining targets, activity, goals and executable plan for achievement
- Cooperates and collaborates with colleagues, cross-functionally, to support the sales process
- An unwavering positive attitude, strong drive for results, and the ability to deal with ambiguity is a must
- Must be open to receiving constructive criticism (feedback) and applying and integrating the feedback in an effort to improve their results
- 3 years of software experience selling is preferred
Compensation: A competitive compensation package awaits the successful candidate.
To apply, complete the form below.
Send inquiries to: email@example.com